Monday, August 6, 2007

You're Not Fooling Me...Or Even Trying

Okay. This is majorly irritating to me. (Yes, I am easily annoyed.) There are certain people--and don't think I don't have a clue who you are--who rummage through things on my desk. Sometimes I think perhaps they are legitimately looking for something they need, but um, it's still not okay for you to be digging through my papers, files, piles, or stacks. Nope, totally not justified. And, for the love, if you are going to rifle through my things, have the common sense to put things back the way you found them. I might have 24 stacks on my desk, but if you'll please pay attention, the stacks are very neat. No haphazard piling or papers turned every which way. And, seriously, I'm at work all the time. It can't wait?

Never mind. The people going through my things are the very ones I don't want to deal with face to face. Just pretend like you're trying to put things back the way you found them.

2 comments:

Katie B said...

I haven't been at work, so at least you know it's not me! I'm sure you always suspected...

Stephanie said...

Gah, you were my number 1 suspect!
Nah. The person I'm thinking of is a heavy breather.