Saturday, August 25, 2007

Monogram Hook-Up




Wow. So, if you guys thought I was crazy about monogrammed stuff before, wait till you see what my sister got me for my birthday. MONOGRAMMED CAR MATS! Ahh, yes, some might call this a sickness. I don't. I also got a decal for my car with my initials. Overboard, you ask? I don't think so. All the cool girls have them now, and I'm nothing if not cool. I'll take a picture once it's on my car.

Ohh, and here are the cherry Nick & Nora pajamas my brother got me. If you know the story about the pink pants he bought me 7 years ago, you might think he actually picked out these too. But I think he just gave my mom some money. Either way, I love them!


Ha ha. I love the celestial light above my head. (These photos weren't taken with the new camera.)

3 comments:

Katie B said...

Wow. The Gibson women are truly innovators in monogramming! I thought I'd seen it all with the monogrammed umbrellas...

Robin said...

with the lamp behind you it looks like you are wearing a tiara.

Queen Stephanie....quite fitting, don't you think??

Stephanie said...

I love it. It's totally me. Maybe I'll get a real one to wear to work.