Friday, August 17, 2007

Am I Cool?


This is my new beach hat. Like it? Sean said it was cute. He better not have been lying. My Ron Jon hat gave me a headache today, and I really needed a hat that shades my face a little better anyway. Prevent crow's feet! I didn't want one of those trendy cowboy hats because I think I'm too old for that, but this one (I hope) is a happy medium between the current trend and an old lady hat. Plus, this one is bendable, so I can sculpt it. I'm also wearing Sean's new aviator glasses. He got contacts, and therefore needed new sunglasses, so he's rockin' the old school look. He didn't want a picture, so I put them on instead.

We're having a blast!

PS Tonight my fish sandwich was totally normal sized!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome hat! and steal the glasses too, they rock