Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Entrepreneurial Spirit

Yesterday I put a few of my crafts on etsy.com, an online marketplace for craftspeople such as myself. The shop is a little cheesy, and I apologize in advance, but you've been warned. The pictures are bad, too, but I hope to remedy that after I get my new camera! I priced stuff pretty fairly, I think, based on what the shop in Columbus charges. You'll notice the infamous ornaments on there. This week I ransacked the AC Moore in Ft. Walton and Montgomery for plastic foam balls. I noticed their scrapbooking section has gotten even more awesome. I'm still SO sad that the B'ham one shut down. I pray for a new one every night. I don't ask for much.

If you are a crafty friend of mine (Leah!) you should go check it out and sell your own stuff! I'll heart your store (Etsy lingo).

My personal shop (that's right!) is www.stephaniemims.etsy.com.

2 comments:

Katie B said...

I'm impressed! You're going worldwide. You might need to quit your job to keep up with orders.

Natalie said...

Maybe if you quit honking at nuns your prayers would be answered in a more timely fashion.