Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Obsession

This blog is my current fave. It's titled "Oh Happy Day" (http://www.jordanferney.blogspot.com). I just love this blog! I stumbled across it the way I find most of my favorite blogs--linking then linking then linking again, probably while trying to avoid doing my job.

Anyway, this woman lives in San Francisco, and now I just want to live there! Can't you just see me, strolling down the sidewalk, carrying my yoga mat? Listening to Train and The Fray on my iPod? Eating granola and fat-free organic yogurt for breakfast. Living in a loft w. exposed brick walls and great views of the Golden Gate Bridge. I'd clearly have to grow out my new hair and switch completely to Bare Minerals makeup for that I'm-pretending-this-is-my-natural-glow look. I'd be so Zen, I swear. I'd recycle more too. And get a bike. With a basket. Oh! And a bell.

This blogger is clearly crafty, too, which is another reason I love the blog. But I get so jealous when she features some great boutique or cafe in San Fran. I want to live a fabulous tree-huggin' life too! Okay, okay. Maybe I'm not so much the tree-hugger, but I do love the fabulous!

4 comments:

Katie B said...

Granola Stephanie? I can't imagine it. For one thing, you'd have to be a--gasp!--brunette! Oh, the humanity!

Stephanie said...

Couldn't I just use something more, um, natural to color my hair? You think I have to give it up totally?

Leah said...

Take it from me that while some place like that may seem idyllic, it's usually not. For example, New York City isn't exactly like You've Got Mail. On Wed. as I was waiting for the subway, it was so hot underground that I had sweat dripping from my hair. It's no People StarTracks. And the apartments in San Fran are so expensive that you couldn't have a craft room. You have to have priorities!!

brooke said...

Steph don't listen to her. Who needs a craft room when you can have a craft shanty?!? A solid structure would just make a bigger mess when it crumbles to the ground during an earthquake.