Saturday, August 4, 2007

Punishment

Well, I was punishing you guys because I like comments, and my last four posts--FOUR posts, people!--have gone without a single one. Sigh. But it's been a week and a half, so I guess I've freezed you out long enough.

Just kidding. Really, I haven't had anything to blog about. I've been working 24-7 and spent a couple fun days in Atlanta for work.

Now, I have three full days off, and I'm not doing anything but making Christmas ornaments and cleaning the apartment. More about the crafts later. It's going to give you a little more insight as to just how insane I am.

3 comments:

Katie B said...

I second the freeze-out! Come on, no comments about my cute baby? That's just rude!

Natalie said...

I feel partially responsible for the freeze out. I should've commented on my cute nephew. For that, I apologize. But, I've been in meetings with my lawyer all week, talking about copyright infringements when someone uses photos without your permission... seems like you ladies should know something about that... what is it that you do again?

Stephanie said...

Okay, Bowlby, gotta concur. I really thought that post would be slammed!

Now, Bo Knows...remember..I did apologize. That should count for something!