Monday, August 20, 2007

Ants in My Cube

Grr. The ants have invaded my space. The little buggers are everywhere. I don't like ants. At all. I feel like they are constantly crawling up my legs, in my hair. One actually made it onto my finger earlier. Yech. I've been squirming all morning, popping my legs like a fed-up mom does her 3-year-old during church. (Wait, is that totally un-PC these
days?) I took to drowning them with citrus-scented Windex earlier, then I got ahold of some Raid.

Now I smell like the Orkin man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you realize the ant invasion is punishment for your road rage against the driving nun, right?

Stephanie said...

gah! you're right!

Natalie said...

Are you posting during work hours?

Stephanie said...

Um, no. Maybe I went home for lunch. Twice.