Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Run, Stephanie, Run

Ever had a day at work when you just wanted to bolt? Today (and yesterday, actually) was like that for me. Wow. I don't so much blog about work because I would be the one who gets fired and doesn't get a million-dollar book/movie deal, so I don't have any specifics for you. Just a long two days.

I left work at 8:30 and ran by Katie's house for a few minutes. Katie lives close to a Krystal, so on the way home I pulled through. Two cheese, no onion. Mmmm. That made (almost) everything better.

And the good news is I'm done. We're leaving for the beach tomorrow! I really don't care if I have to stay up all night packing. The coffee's already brewing.

Wish me sunny skies and cool breezes!

3 comments:

brooke said...

ahhh... eating your stress away... Krystal's is perfect for that. However, I think it's a travesty that you order them with no CHEESE and ONIONS. WHAT?!?! That's the whole point!
Have fun at the beach!! Blue skies!!

Stephanie said...

No, no! I DO get cheese, just no onion. But they cook w. the onion and just scrape it off. You know, they, um, give me indigestion. ha ha.

Katie B said...

I'm so glad that I can be close to a Krystal's for you! Have a great time at the beach.