Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Semi Tried to Run Me Over

That's right. Heading home last night, I was in a far left lane to turn, you guessed it, left. There was a semi next to me, also turning left. When the light changed (you can see where this is going), we both turned. But before I could get very far going straight, the truck was moving over to my lane. There's no way the driver thought he had room to do this. I was right beside him. He was coming over at an angle, and I was forced to slam on the brakes to avoid being hit by the entire back half of his truck. I was so mad (and scared). I laid on the horn, and as I passed him, he looked at me, and then pulled on the cord to honk his horn. Whatev, dude. I know he didn't. Then he started YELLING at me. I couldn't hear what he said, but I had to sit next to him at another red light waiting to get on I65. Then I hightailed it outta there.

1 comments:

Leah said...

How scary! I'm glad you're okay.