Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Nail Polish

Random little post. I got a pedicure Thursday night, and I went with a totally different color than usual. I always get OPI Dutch Tulips, a nice red-pink color, but I've really been wanting to try one of the purplish-black colors. Only on my toes, though. I don't need that rock-star look on my hands. With a little help from Sara, I picked OPI After Dark in Lincoln Park. I love it!

I was going to take a picture and post for you guys to see, but then I decided a photo of my toes was kind of gross. Yes?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Well, I'm just wondering why you GOT a new camera, if we've yet to see any pictures taken with it. If the best idea you can come up with is a picture of your toes... go for it! Granted... I've never seen your toes, so I may regret saying that at a later date.

Stephanie said...

I knew someone was going to call me out! It's because I haven't actually taken the time to figure out how to load them onto the computer :(