Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello, Posh, Sir

Well I got a hair cut Wednesday during lunch, and I think it's a teeny bit short. I know that in a week or so it will be grown in better, and my hair grows super-fast anyway, but for now I'm feeling a little less Posh Spice, a little more Boy Posh. I don't think we need a photo here because I feel a little odd about taking another shot of myself and my hair, but I'm just sayin'.

Totally unrelated: While I'm still enamored with After Dark in Lincoln Park, you really can't lapse on the pedicures with this color. It starts to chip and it's really noticeable and then it looks like Britney Spears's nails always do: nasty.

8 comments:

brooke said...

you backdated.

Stephanie said...

Yes I did. You're lucky I don't delete you.

Stephanie said...

Actually, I postdated.

brooke said...

Potato, potato.

Post a photo of your man hair! I want to see!

Katie B said...

I saw the hair in person. It isn't manly.

Stephanie said...

No, not manly. But kind of boyish.

Leah said...

I want to see too. Are you painting your fingernails? Is it a black color? That's so in right now but I have read that it needs to be maintained or else chips look funny.

Stephanie said...

I got my toes painted that color. I still went with a soft white/pink color on my nails because my manicures don't last long, and I'm bad about not removing polish!