Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Monogrammed Car



I finally got my decal on. Ha ha. Some of you probably think I've finally gone over the edge, but I love it! I hope it isn't crooked; I put the sticker on straight (I'm so anal about this), but the monogram font itself isn't straight, so I think it looks like it's supposed to. These are all over my hometown now, but I think I'm the first in B'ham. A trendsetter, I am. So, here's a close-up and one a little farther back. (Did I use that correctly? I have a hard time with "further" and "farther.")

Notice the Bill Heard sign is crooked. I actually lose sleep over this. I mean, how hard can it be to stick that thing on straight?

10 comments:

Katie B said...

You really are a trendsetter! I've never seen that before.

P.S. Correct usage of "farther."

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Bowlby. This is why we need you back at work!

brooke said...

Awww, I miss seeing the evidence of your obsession with your own initials...

Steph, I just had a brilliant idea. If you really want the ultimate monogram, get a "sgm" TATOO!!!

Natalie said...

Can you take off the Bill Heard sticker? Maybe that will let you sleep a little easier.

Leah said...

I haven't either; I thought you meant the white oval with black letters that's a ripoff of the ones that they use in Europe. (Like D for Germany or GB for England.) Yours are cute!! And I didn't know you had a new car. Heinz is almost obsessed with looking at new cars--9 more months!

ER Doc said...

I've taken that Dealer sticker off of several cars without a problem. It seems to make the car more mine and less the dealer's.

ER Doc said...

P.S. I'm not obsessed with looking at new cars, just ENTHUSIASTIC

Stephanie said...

There's nothing wrong with enthusiasm, Heinz! Welcome to the blog.

Yes, Leah, it's my sister's old car. She got a Volvo, and I've always coveted the TrailBlazer. Sean drives Big Red now. We got rid of the Taurus!

Ione said...

I've decided to start stalking your blog now too. I don't think anyone up here has a monogrammed car. I think Natalie and I should be the first.

Stephanie said...

Oh! I can totally get you one! ha ha. I think you should be Indiana trendsetters!