Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Happiness Challenge: Day 27

Ahh, the bulleted list. I love a good list, and bullets make all lists look fancier. And I'm nothing if not a little bit fancy. Here we go, come with me, there's a world out there that we should see—oops, sorry. That song plays on repeat in my head about seven hours a day. To the list of things that make me do a happy dance!

  • Wings. Hooray for delicious, delicious hot wings (cooked extra crispy!), which I'm going to eat tonight with my BF Amanda and my brother Matt.
  • Glitter eyeliner. I wore it to work today. Good call.
  • Penguin water carbonator. Because I can't afford my San Pellegrino habit.
  • Wickles Pickles. I ate half of a jar on Sunday. No apologies.
  • Trader Joe's freeze-dried strawberries. I would eat a package every day if I lived close to a TJ's. My stockpile ran out last month.
  • Avocado. Even though I almost sliced off one of my fingers last night while trying to cut one for a salad. (My left ring finger, as someone pointed out. Is that a sign?)
  • Real ice cream, no frozen yogurt. Especially peanut butter-chocolate from Edgewood Creamery.
  • Banana boat Aloe After Sun Lotion. Most amazing scent ever.
  • Tall wedge sandals and a good pedicure.
  • Airplanes. I'll be boarding one Thursday evening. Can't wait. I love to fly.
  • Freshly ironed pillowcases. So worth it.
  • The ocean waves setting on my white noise machine.
  • Chevron stripes on anything.
  • New summer pajamas.
  • California. Time for a vacay.


Doesn't this look like me and my friends happy dancing? I'm in the pink.

Major crushing on this song too. It makes me dance in the car, and I think it will be my summer theme. Woo! Yay for fun!

0 comments: