Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sweet Suite & Good Trip



We stayed in the most awesome hotel this week in Dallas. The Palomar, check it out. (The bed already has wrinkles on it because I flopped down across it before I took the photo. Yes, I am a hillbilly.)

I got a little bit excited about the free amenities you could request. Here I am lounging around in the signature zebra robe and the slippers I had brought up. You can't see it, but I'm laying on a heating pad that was also delivered upon my request.


We also went out for Sara's birthday. I was a picture-taking fool.


We were driven to Monica's Aca y Alla in a Cowboy Cab. (The restaurant was too far away for the Mercedes.) Our driver on the way home talked just like Fat Albert. He was hilarious. He kept eavesdropping on us and then making comments about our conversation.




Sara's friend Tori and her new boyfriend joined us. He kindly took our photo.

5 comments:

Katie B said...

I find it interesting that you don't mention doing any WORK on this alleged business trip. Hmm.

Stephanie said...

Silly, Bowlby. The WORK part wasn't fun! Actually, aside from being in a house with four cats for two days, it was. And I have pictures on the Elph. I swear.

Robin said...

It was nice to see you getting to relax after a hard day at the cathouse.

Katie B said...

Sara's sweater perfectly matches the painting behind her. That couldn't have been easy!

Unknown said...

Sorry there was no courtesy mercedes when you came to visit CA. I see the bar has been raised.