Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things #1


I sort of stole this idea from the Oh Happy Day blog. I'm going to post some Christmas gift ideas. I mean, you wouldn't read my blog if you weren't a tiny bit interested in my opinion, right? Here's the first one. It's a Thymes Frasier Fir candle. I love this one so much. They are a little pricey ($24.95), but I'm telling you, you've never smelled anything better. I think I'm going to splurge on a big one this year (www.thymes.com).

5 comments:

Leah said...

I wonder if it would affect people who are allergic to real Christmas trees? (coughHeinzcough)

Leah said...

But I wanted to say that I love your idea for showing Christmas gifts like Oh Happy Day because I've gotten a lot of great ideas from her! I thought about showing some that I've found too.

Stephanie said...

Yes! You totally should. It's fun to see other people's ideas.

Not sure about the allergy...hmm...

Katie B said...

I'm glad that you admitted to ripping off Oh Happy Day. I was about to call you out.

Stephanie said...

Hey! Oh Happy Day already admitted that she stole it from Real Simple and a few other places!