Sunday, November 4, 2007

Still Rocking the Lincoln Park After Dark


That's right. I went all the way to Cali for a pedi. It was fantastic. Brooke and I went for the long pedicure. The only odd thing was the drill-like tool they used on our feet. Huh.

Anyway, don't I look wildly relaxed? I wasn't even thinking about work. I'd had too much three-cheese fondue at this great French place around the corner. Course after the pedi I did something very Alabama: I wore those fake flip-flops right on into Wal-Mart...with my jeans rolled halfway up my legs. Hey, it was raining!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ma'am!!! WalMart is CLOSED!!

Stephanie said...

ha ha. Ma'am!! Ma'am!!

Leah said...

I didn't know they had Wal-Mart in California!

Stephanie said...

Oh yes, they do! And it's no more refined than what we have!