Monday, November 19, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Stocking Stuffers



Stainless Steel Shredding Scissors (www.containerstore.com, $8.99). More compact than a paper shredder and perfect for cutting up all of your receipts! Love these.

Boo Boo Gel Packs (www.containerstore.com, $9.99 each). You can chill these or heat them up to use on sprains, aches, and pains.








Tie Caddy (www.containerstore.com, $6.99). This clear plastic tube keeps ties from wrinkling. Roll it up in the clear plastic tube, and store in your drawer. Several of these would also be good for traveling.

PS: I don't know why the photos are so wonky. They always look normal when I preview the posts.

7 comments:

Leah said...

I love the Container Store. I also want a label maker, and then a stocking full of label refills.

Natalie said...

I'll have to get Bo some of the Tie Caddys... although, they probably won't work on clip ons, huh?

Anonymous said...

I miss the container store, it has a solution for everything!

Also, are these lists for presents just really strong (/unsubtle) hints to your family for what to get you for christmas...?!:)

Stephanie said...

I mean, I'm not going to say DON'T buy me any of these things, know what I mean?!

Katie B said...

Okay, so my sister and I were discussing the shredding scissors. How are they better than regular scissors? You still have to cut up your receipts. You just make fewer cuts?

Anonymous said...

Oh Stephanie, who would be interested in a few of your favorite stocking stuffers but the one who stuffs your stocking - your mom. Thanks for the hints. Where in the heck is the closest Container Store?

Stephanie said...

Well, Bowlby, first off, they are just cooler than plain scissors. Second, you have to make fewer cuts, as each cut will produce several strips of paper.

Mom, people love my opinions. I bet everyone gets these gifts in their stockings. And you know how bossy I am. I'm essentially telling people what to buy for Christmas.

P.S. Atlanta.