Monday, November 5, 2007

Jammin'

These aren't exactly opinions, but I thought I'd let you know the last couple of songs I downloaded off iTunes. I guess that means, in my opinion, that these are good songs.

1. 4 In the Morning (Gwen Stefani)
2. If Looks Could Kill (Camera Obscura...thanks, Brooke!)
3. Stronger (Kanye West)
4. California (Phantom Planet)
5. Fall (Clay Walker)
6. So Small (Carrie Underwood...I know, I know)
7. Apologize (Timbaland)
8. Never Wanted Nothing More (Kenny Chesney...mmm, love him)
9. Pre-purchased the new Killers CD

What does this mix say about me? I lose points for titling this post "Jammin'" don't I?

3 comments:

Leah said...

I downloaded Stronger too!

Katie B said...

I like Paralyzer by Finger Eleven. You should download that. But that's just my opinion.

Luke's favorite song right now is Let's Get It Started. Despite my influences, the boy loves the Black-Eyed Peas.

Stephanie said...

He must take after his Aunt Stephanie. hee hee