Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm So Immature

So tonight I went to hot yoga with Sara for the first time. You do regular yoga in a room that's heated to 85 degrees. During a particularly hard pose, where our butts were in the air and then more advanced people went into a headstand, a man (I'm assuming) let out a little pffft. That is my worst nightmare! Everyone but me, of course, carried on business as usual. I giggled like a 12-year-old.

And at the end, during the relaxation period, someone fell asleep and started snoring. ha ha ha. I don't know if I can go back!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Hot yoga sounds torturous. I would pass out.

brooke said...

I love how you assume it was a man that farted. A woman could never do such a thing, right? SEXIST!

Stephanie said...

Hey, dude, I'm just sayin'. It came from the back corner, where all the boys were. And it was a manly one.

Sheesh. I knew some crunchy Californian would go all liberal on me.

Katie B said...

Oh no! I would've been laughing too, I'm afraid. This is why I don't go to the gym!

Katie B said...

By the way--nice blogging! You've been in the zone since you got back from vacation.

Anonymous said...

yoga is for hippies!

Stephanie said...

Oh, didn't you know? I AM a hippie. You don't think I have that look about me?