Friday, November 16, 2007

Not Funny...But Sort Of

Okay, I'm not condoning or laughing at vandalism. But this letter we got from the leasing office today made me laugh just a teeny bit. It seems there have been a few incidents recently. I guess some hooligans have cause a little car damage and vandalized some part of the leasing office. Okay. Not cool. But you have to admit, this part is pretty inventive.

"This past weekend a resident's car was maliciously covered in barbecue sauce in the middle of the night."

Barbecue sauce. Really? Whatever happened to eggs? I would be totally ticked off (and beyond) if this had happened to my car though. That can't be good for the car monogram.

3 comments:

Robin said...

what a waste of good bbq sauce.

Natalie said...

Maybe they were out of eggs.

Stephanie said...

Yes! A total waste. It would have been so delicious on some chicken!