Friday, March 14, 2008

Click

I've always wondered why people on TV don't say "goodbye" at the end of their phone conversations. Do you notice this? Last night I was watching reruns of Sex in the City, and Carrie called Big in San Francisco to tell him that she was back with Berger (the breaek-up by Post-It note guy).

They have a very flirty convo, and then, Big says, "Call me anytime, any kind of call you want." And, um, he just hangs up. And SJP hangs up too. Me? I'd be all, "Hello? Um, are you there? Hello?" Because I end my conversations with, "goodbye." Or at least "see ya." Something.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

They never shut doors either. It's always driven me crazy.

Robin said...

When I am watching tv and someone does it, I always say "goodbye" outloud.
because somebody has to.

that also drives me crazy.

Unknown said...

They never give a meeting time either. Drives me crazy!

Summah said...

They always do that on Sex and the City. Always.
One thing that drove me crazy was Carrie not having a cell phone for the longest. How in the world did she manage?

Stephanie said...

So I'm not crazy. Sigh.