Thursday, September 11, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just got a prescription for Ambien, and apparently I may make phone calls during my sleep and I won't remember doing so. Let me apologize in advance if I sleep-dial you. I hope I don't spill any of my deep dark secrets. Don't call me late at night and try to trick me either. I've also been warned of a side effect that, while rare, may occur: mood changes including aggressive behavior. So don't get mad at me if I hit one of you in a fit of rage. It's just my medication. You're not allowed to hit back.

2 comments:

Bowlby said...

Maybe you should lock your keypad before you go to bed. Because if you call me in the middle of the night, there will be some aggression.

katie said...

Dangit. I was so totally going to say something to the same effect as Katie B., but she straight stole my lingo. Oh well. This lingo's better. What what!