Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Too Cute!


Okay, I know this isn't a normal post, but how cute is this gown and diaper bag my sister monogrammed? We're going to a baby shower Friday night. The baby's name is going to be Hill, which is a family name, and I really like it.

I bought a hot pink shirt at Target Sunday, and I'm going to have Laurie monogram it for me. I'm trying to decide if I want a three-letter black monogram or just an "S" with circles around it, probably in turquoise to match a necklace I already have. Feel free to post your vote. Do not feel free to make fun of me for my addiction.

5 comments:

Katie B said...

You should go with the S with circles around it.

I like the name Hill too!

Leah said...

I agree with bowlby. I love the top monogram especially with all of the circles.

Natalie said...

My vote is S with circles also.

Unknown said...

Why is there not an official poll.

Stephanie said...

I was rushing! I didn't have time to figure it out. Besides, I'm thinking hard of something official to poll folks about.