Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pretty Cool


I was watching Private Practice the other night, and one of the actresses was totally carrying the same purse I have! I feel so stylish right now. I can't take full credit, though, because my sister actually found this purse and bought it. Then she decided it was too big and heavy. Now it's mine. I love nothing more than a huge bag to tote around all my stuff. It's heavy, yes, but I make some serious sacrifices for fashion. I switch arms, too, because I'm pretty sure I get a good workout carrying this purse.

7 comments:

Katie B said...

I can confirm. Stephanie asked me to find something in her purse, and I felt like I was looking in Mary Poppins's bag! I swear, I expected to pull out a full-size umbrella.

Um...did you take this picture in your CUBICLE?

Anonymous said...

Sickos blogging at work????

Unknown said...

I was trying to place it... YES that is totally an SPC cubicle. HAH!!

Leah said...

And that's Julia's cube next to the window.

I've been carrying a messenger's bag so that it doesn't tear up my shoulder. I've had so much stuff in it that people have asked me why I was limping. When you don't have a car to carry stuff around, you have to actually carry it.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, yeah, I wasn't trying to hide the fact that I took it in the cubicle! I needed that hook for proper display!

Besides, I took a really late lunch. I wasn't supposed to be working.

Katie B said...

What you should be trying to hide is the fact that you were watching Private Practice.

Stephanie said...

I know, right? I just don't think it's good. I'm mad they replaced Naomi. I don't like the new actress as much.