Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Few Thoughts

I haven't really been giving my opinions about much lately, and because that is the name of the blog, I figured I should. And also I don't have much else to blog about right now. Here goes. (And, yeah, some of these are more random musings than opinions. Deal.)

1. I continue to see grown men at the Y in biker shorts and t-shirts. I think this is wrong. Please stop it.
2. LSU deserved to win last night. Because I hate Florida. I wore a purple shirt yesterday.
3. It's really dumb that the weather in October is the same as the weather in August. It makes me grumpy.
4. I bought some leggings to wear this fall but I really am not sure I should bust them out. Ever.
5. I think that show "Rules of Engagement" is pretty funny. I am getting tired of Grey's Anatomy.
6. The new "improved" version of Blueberry Morning is not tasty. Post has messed up my favorite cereal.
7. I've started eating Berry Burst Cheerios instead. They are delicious. I only buy them at Wal-Mart, though, because Publix is charging $4, and this is too much to pay for cereal.

8 comments:

Katie B said...

It's supposed to be in the 70s starting on Thursday! Something to look forward too...

Leah said...

Don't ever look at the prices in the grocery stores in Manhattan then! Last month when we drove to upstate New York, we stopped at Wal-Mart and bought a whole cartload full of stuff. The peanut butter here is two and a half times more expensive than what we paid at Wal-Mart. So depressing!

Natalie said...

It's nice to see your opinions on these matters... I completely agree with your weather statement. I'm getting tired of Greys too...

Stephanie said...

Ha ha. It's important stuff, right?

Anonymous said...

I love the opinions as I am quite opinionated myself. I agree with most of them and too am wondering when I should bust out my new leggings. Any advice?

Rob

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I decided to leave my bike shorts at home today and opted for a thong!

If you have trouble picturing it think of Justy in a thong.

Happy trails!

Rob

Unknown said...

I keep trying to watch Grey's but I'm just not that into it. Booo. Vive ER!

Stephanie said...

Rob,
I think my friend Katie would get very upset if I tried to picture her husband in a thong.

As for the leggings...I think you should try them on, and ask Bo what he thinks!