Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just for You, Bo






Hey, Bo. I'm sorry to hear you didn't think my blog was very good because there are no pictures. I don't have any cute babies or children living at my house like your Aunt Katie. But, here are a few pictures I do have. I hope you like them.

Clockwise from top, left: me with my cousin Jessica; me with Sean; my sister, Laurie, with my brother, Zach; me with my cousin Caitlyn; and me with my brother.

I'm wearing the same shirt in most of them because we took these one night at the beach.

10 comments:

Katie B said...

Wow, how many times do I have to criticize your lack of blogging to no avail? But Bo comments, and you take action!

Katie B said...

Oh, and Justin's comment was "Brooke doesn't have kids, and she has lots of pictures on her blog." Booyah!

Stephanie said...

Gasp! That's because Brooke lives in California!

Gah, you dudes are ruthless.

Natalie said...

So, California is more interesting than Alabama? Is that what you're saying?
I'm glad Bo sprung you into action.

Natalie said...

"Well, I didn't know that you heard that I thought your blog wasn't really good, because you only had that one picture of that purse on there, but NOW, I am just... that's all." Bo

Robin said...

what does that mean?

Stephanie said...

Ha ha. Thanks, Bo.

I think.

Natalie said...

I think the pause after just... meant that he was speechless, in a good way. I said, "just what?" and he said, "just..." he was impressed.

Stephanie said...

ha ha. Excellent. My work is done.

Unknown said...

Cute family.

OK, Steph. I have a fashion question. Last night, I saw a well-dressed young woman, probably mid-twenties, walking around with a fanny pack on. I AM currently at Disneyland, and have seen several fannypacks in the last few days. But this one was different. It wasn't one of these things you'd buy at the outdoors store. It was black, and seemed to have some sort of designer logo on it. What do you think about this?