Saturday, June 23, 2007

Viva la Cantina!

Sean and I went to Cantina with our friends Brooke and Louis tonight. Brooke got me hooked and I got Sean. We had a great dinner--tasty food, weird conversation. It was a little sad that Brooke's boyfriend, Alex, wasn't working tonight. He likes to give Brooke free food. I don't have any pictures to post because we forgot to take any. Brooke even had her camera out at one point, and we still forgot. I even put on extra eye makeup so I'd get a good photo of myself. (Kidding, really.) Guess we'll try again another time. On a different note, during dinner we tried to determine the top five episodes of Saved By the Bell. We went back and forth and I'm really not sure we ever came up with a solid list. But we all agreed that number one is definitely the episode where Jessie gets whacked out on caffeine pills. Anyone?

4 comments:

Katie B said...

"I'm so excited.
I'm so excited.
I'm so...scared."
Can someone please get Elizabeth Berkley an Emmy?

For me, #1 is the episode where they all pretend to get married for class. Zack and Kelly get married, and she takes his last name. Slater and Jessie get married, and she hyphenates their last names. Lisa and Screech get married, and Screech takes Lisa's last name. Classic.

Leah said...

That would explain this T-shirt:

http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/imsoexcited/female

Stephanie said...

I am SO getting that shirt to wear on casual Friday.

Unknown said...

You know, I think we left out the dance contest episode. Slater does ballet in a unitard, lisa has a jacked up ankle...
This is not the same one as "I'm so excited/scared" is it?