Wednesday, June 20, 2007

About Me

Huh. So, I think if people are going to be interested in my blog, they need to know a little bit about me. How do you sum it up? Maybe if I list a few of my likes and dislikes, you'll get an idea of what I'm about.

Things I like:
Matlock (If you're snickering, you and I aren't going to get along.)
pickles & chocolate (not together)
UGA football
TiVo (esp. episodes of King of Queens & Gilmore Girls)
reading (books & magazines)
baking
crafts (I am unapologetic about this.)
DVD marathons with my husband (currently addicted to Boston Legal)
the beach
popcorn and plain M&Ms for dinner (together)
my video iPod
Diet Dr. Pepper & Pibb Zero
cereal, all kinds
coffee
monogrammed stuff
celeb gossip sites & blogs

Things I don't like so much:
Coke
slow talkers
running out of coffee cream (This happened today.)
DVDs with scratches on them
people who don't like to text message (I don't get this.)
intimidating people
waking up 15 minutes before the alarm goes off
Indian food (What's the obsession about?)
misspelled words (This pains me. I'm a copy editor.)
places with cutesy names, ie. Klassy Kuts...so not classy

0 comments: