Friday, June 22, 2007

Two of a Kind

People think my sister and I are twins. This baffles me. I don't think we look that much alike. But in the last year or so, we get lots of stares, murmurs, and then the "Are you two twins?" question. And it isn't like people think we just look like sisters. They think we are identical twins...and sometimes they don't believe us when we say no. It's gotten to the point now where we can anticipate the question, see it in their eyes. And, really, twins aren't that uncommon anymore. But maybe they hide or something because people sure seem intrigued when they see us. Like we're aliens. It used to be funny. Now it's a little creepy.

What do you think?

PS: These aren't our clothes. We are at a PJ party for the outgoing Miss Georgia in this picture, so, we're in pajamas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you KNOW the outgoing Miss Georgia? Or did you just crash her party in your pajamas??

Stephanie said...

Um...I know her NOW! My mom and sister are on the pageant board, and I got a pity invite because I helped with the decor.