Monday, October 20, 2008

My Wish


I'm thinking of asking Oprah for one of these. I've been wanting one for a long time, and at first I thought I'd just save up all my hard-earned money and eventually reward myself. But then I realized that a) I'll never have enough cash and b) wouldn't it just be easier (and quicker!) to let Aunt Oprah handle this. You know the O loves doing a good deed. Anything y'all would like me to add to her list?

Or should I ask Ellen? I love her a little bit more than Oprah, plus she'd probably have me on her show and then we could dance.

Hmm. The dilemma...

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I love Ellen WAY more than Oprah. And, they're probably cheap right now because of the economy/ gas prices... I bet she'd totally buy you one!

Unknown said...

No harm in asking both. They probably won't compare notes. Or, maybe they will, and then they'll get in some kind of war over who can give you the most stuff. I'd be considering what other big ticket items you want in case they ask.

Anonymous said...

I think they both need to give you one because aren't these cars still unreliable? Like you need one to drive while the other is in the shop??! But you would look so cool while sitting on the side of the road waiting for AAA:)

Anonymous said...

I think they both need to give you one because aren't these cars still unreliable? Like you need one to drive while the other is in the shop??! But you would look so cool while sitting on the side of the road waiting for AAA:)

Stephanie said...

Ohhh, Brooke. I like how you think. This is why we're friends.

kristen elaine said...

ASK ELLEN ASK ELLEN!!! i heart ellen - i watch every afternoon at work!! please tell her in your letter that your good friend kristen HAS to be flown in too!

Stephanie said...

I'm on it, Kristen! Meanwhile, will a pedi trip next week hold you over till LA?