Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My New Gift Club: Members Only

Okay, I'm totally stealing this from another blogger, but my club is going to operate a little differently. I hope she doesn't get mad at me for ripping off the idea.

I'm going to offer a club membership here on this blog. What do you get for $35? Six months' worth of happy treats in the mail, shipping included. For $60—an entire year. Handmade treats. I'm not telling what they are (and yes, I DO know already), but if you know me, you probably have some kind of idea. My stuff will be bright, fun, and most likely involve at least one item with an initial. Buy a membership for yourself, give one as a gift, or do both. If this is a gift, I'll send you a nice little card to give the recipient.

Checks only, first gift ships December 1 and the first of each month thereafter. If you're interested, please email me at sgmims@gmail.com. I'll need your money by November 15. Don't be shy. I guarantee your satisfaction! And if all goes well, maybe I'll keep it going. Tell your friends!

I think this will be fun, and I hope you all trust me :) I'm not out to scam anyone. I genuinely think this is going to be exciting. I know I would definitely look forward to a gift that keeps on giving—SIX or even TWELVE times.

Meanwhile, I'll be thinking of a name for my club...

25 comments:

Unknown said...

How about "Stephanie Living"??

Stephanie said...

I LIKE it.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I told you that deep inside you there was an idea just waiting to happen...something to use that creativity that popped out late in life!!!!

Stephanie said...

Excellent, Mom, so I can count on you for, say, 10 subscriptions? :)

Stephanie said...

What if I called it Happys [Happies?] from the 'Ham. Would you all still be my friends?

kristen elaine said...

great idea - i like "happies" from the 'ham, fits with stephinbham nicely! see you at noon - my feet are excited!

Anonymous said...

I'd love a membership, Stephanie. Where do I send the check? (Mary Beth's mom)

Anonymous said...

I like the title, just please don't use a "ham" as your logo!!! Count me in for a year! I know something good will come out of this.....do you accept installments? (J/K)

LBG

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am seriously considering joining your club..because I love getting presents in the mail..and I know you, so they will be good.

JOG

Stephanie said...

Join, JOG, it'll be fun!!

Anonymous said...

What's your return policy?

Stephanie said...

Hmm, no returns, but you can write ugly letters to customer service.

Anonymous said...

If I refuse a package, can I write on it "GEUX BACK TO SENDER?"

Stephanie said...

Hey, is there an LSU fan on this blog???

Anonymous said...

No, it was a trick. I even put the question mark inside the quotations. Dawgs no better.

Natalie said...

I'm in. I'm going to have my mom pay for my membership while she's Hamming it up this week. SEE? Nice, huh?

Stephanie said...

Very nice, Nat! Yay, thanks!!

Katie B said...

Is one of the gifts an Amazon Kindle? {fingers crossed!}

Anonymous said...

I think I have to do this. It sounds fun. I love receiving surprises in the mail. Katie's Aunt T

The Bakers said...

Happy treats? I'm in. (You did mean cream cheese bites, right?)

Leah said...

I'll bring you a check on Monday. BTW, I don't need a Kindle since I have an iPhone. :)

I vote for Stephanie Living. I mean, that's what it would be, right?

Robin said...

Of course I'm in. But I will have to mail you a check-along with Nat's-because I am planning to spend all my money I brought with me at the Summit today.

Oh yeah!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you have already included me in this club...it goes without saying, right? Oh by the way, a little bird said to me that she was going to do it...Sissy. Know her?

Stephanie said...

Silly Katie, Kindles aren't HOME-made.

Anonymous said...

You need to repost this so that people who are just now looking at your blog will have a chance to get in on this once in a lifetime opportunity.