Saturday, December 1, 2007

Warning: PG-13 Post


Y'all might not find this as funny as my sister, mom, and I did, but I'll tell you anyway. I'm already tearing up just thinking about this story. In Nashville after Thanksgiving we stopped at this little clothing store. It was kind of a bust, but we were checking it out anyway, being polite, when my mom walked past this here mannequin and knocked the purse off its shoulder. Well, you can see what happened. It just really cracked Laurie and I up. But the best part was that my mom turned around because we were giggling so hard, and at first she didn't get it. And we couldn't quit laughing long enough to tell her. So she finally notices and tells my sister and I we're being silly, only she can't stop laughing either. Then I, thinking of my blog readers, whip out my camera to capture this on film. And by then one of the employees totally noticed us and was craning her neck to check out the commotion. My face was flaming red and hotter than a furnace.

But, come on, guys. Wasn't it worth it? I bet you're laughing a little too.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I love that you said "it was a bust." Was that on purpose?

Stephanie said...

Ahh, you know what? It wasn't! I'm just so clever that I don't even notice anymore.

Natalie said...

I was just getting ready to post the same thing as Leah. That's what had me cracking up!

Katie B said...

ha ha. Me too. Very clever. Thanks for thinking of us!

Robin said...

I love the fact that you were laughing hysterically and still thinking of us.

thanks for that, Stephanie.