Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gimpy

I think I have one leg that's shorter than the other. Yesterday I had on a pair of long black pants and some heels. All day long, one pant leg kept getting stuck in the back of my shoe. It was so annoying. But it was just the one leg. I think it must be longer than the other, and therefore that pant leg is shorter. The other pant leg fell down below the shoe a little more, and it wasn't getting stuck. Then I started walking funny to stop it from happening, which only made things worse.

Maybe I can take this circus show on the road.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Maybe one PANT leg is longer than the other... ever think of that??

Stephanie said...

Hmm, good point. I'd like to think my clothes are cheaply made, not my body. ha ha.

Robin said...

I would like to see the video of you trying to walk and keep the pant line level.