Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Trying to Spend $45

I got a letter in the mail last week telling me I had a little more than $45 left in my Flex account. I can pay for doctor copays and prescriptions, but also over-the-counter stuff too. If you don't use all the money by the end of the year, you lose it. I thought I had spent all mine. Anyway, I loaded up at Target last night. I spent $30 on Tylenol daytime liquid, Alka-Seltzer Severe Cold Nighttime, Zicam tablets, and Zicam Nighttime. I'm either going to get better or pass out from all the meds.

Now, if I hadn't had that "free" $45, I would've bought the Target brand daytime/nighttime combo for $4.99 and called it a day.

2 comments:

Katie B said...

I'm impressed that you have $45 left. I was pretty happy with my $6.

Leah said...

You don't wear contacts, do you? That's when I load up on contact solution.