Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bad Morning

So. I took my house key off of my key ring this weekend so my mom could use it. All the copies of our key have disappeared. Anyway, I locked the door with my loose key yesterday, threw it into my purse (I thought), and went about my day. I didn't need my house key last night because Sean used his. This morning, when I got ready to leave (almost on time!), I couldn't find the key anywhere. I dumped out my purse contents. Nothing. I had to leave.

On my way to work, I called the leasing office to see if they could run over and lock the door. They could, however, they were having trouble cracking the code to open up the key vault. They were working on this problem and promised to lock the door when they got access to their keys.

If any of you would like to steal from us, today's the day.

4 comments:

Katie B said...

I'm on my way to steal the Santa ornament that you stole from me!

Robin said...

I see you didn't post this till 1:42 pm.

You purposely didn't give us enough time....gotta rent the truck, make the drive.....

could you leave it unlocked again tomorrow??

Stephanie said...

I'm not very thoughtful, am I?!

Bowlby: Back away from the Santa!

Natalie said...

If I lived closer, I'd steal one of your 17 Christmas trees.