Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Permission to Dress Like a Hooker

Got your attention? I discovered Eye Kandy a couple of weeks ago, and despite the company's use of a "K" to deliberately misspell "candy," I'm in love. Some girls were giving free demos at the Junior League Market, and the timing could not have been more perfect. I got one of the edgier girls to makeover my eyes the day of the Harry Potter party. I told her to really go gaudy with the lime green, and it was a fantastic look for Rita Skeeter! I will say, though, that the more subtle look was quite lovely and not hookerish at all. Try it!

2 comments:

Katie B said...

So...in this picture are you showing off the hooker look or the non-hooker look?

Stephanie said...

Total hooker. The stylish kind, though, like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. After Richard Gere got ahold of her.