Friday, January 4, 2008

Scare-olers

So I collect Byer's Choice Carolers, which Sean has dubbed "Scare-olers" because of their Scream-style faces. I was first in line to get a few new ones at 50% off the day after Christmas. I've never been first, but the store opened an hour later than usual, so people were waiting in their cars because it was cold. I got out and started the line. It was longer than ever this year.




Here is my current collection of Carolers and the two new ones I scored. I really wanted the man holding the little girl. The man holding the tree was a bonus. One lady tried to take a Caroler out of my hand, but I won.


4 comments:

Katie B said...

I think, perhaps, that YOU are the scare-oler.

Stephanie said...

Hey!!

Although, my aunt, cousin, Sean, and I took a picture posing as carolers. I'll have to get that picture from my sister.

Anonymous said...

It should be noted that, although you got up extra early and were first in line, it in no way kept you from applying your makeup before you left the house. You are the most fresh-faced lady in the crowd!

Stephanie said...

Ha ha. Anonymous, I owe all my fresh-facedness to Bare Minerals!