Sunday, May 4, 2008

Welcome to Corpus Christi

There ain't a whole lot in this town, folks. Except the headquarters for Whataburger. But the Gulf was pretty and our photo shoot went really, really well.

The awesome house we shot. *I should clarify that these are not the professional styled shots, but ones I took after the fact. Laurey and Scott's work looks much more amazing.




We walked out on this jetty into the water. I totally thought it looped back around in front of our hotel. And it did. There was just 50 feet or so between a point where the jetty dropped off into the water and where it picked up again. So Laurey and I turned around and walked back the way we came.




And the view from our hotel.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are some incredible pictures. Wish I was there!

Katie B said...

Your pictures are too nice! It doesn't look like a dump.