Friday, May 9, 2008

Busted

I forgot to turn down the volume on my cell phone after I got back from an errand, and several of my coworkers were just treated to a rather loud ringtone of Fergie's Glamorous. (This means it was my sister calling. Those of you who know her know this is an appropriate ringtone for her.) She always calls me on my cell phone when I'm at work. Sister, do you hear me? Stop doing that! Because sometimes your sister turns into a flake and forgets to set the EnV to silent mode and then the whole darn office hears me fumbling around trying to turn that volume down NOW! It made Libby laugh pretty hard, and I'm sure it was a pity laugh. As in, "I can't believe you have that song as your ringtone" kind of laugh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At my office we like to adhere to the manner mode policy! The cell phone companies do not install this mode on the phones for their health!

Manner mode please!!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with being Fergilicious--whether or not you're at work. Besides, those people need some comic relief, am I right?

KatBouska said...

Hi, I'm just wandered into your blog while browsing and that's hilarious. I love how you can turn it and blame it on your sister who was just calling you because she loves you. ;) I bet your co-workers are all closet freaks and were probably jammin' when the saw came on.

Laurie said...

AMEN Kathy! Thank you. Better be thankful that you get a phone call! Now, there!

Anonymous said...

What ever made you think that your sister cares how it makes you look at work. In fact, if she thought it would aggravate you she would just do it more often!

Mom