Thursday, July 12, 2007

Quest for the Perfect T

Bummer. My $3.50 T-shirt doesn't fit like the ones I had tried on before. (This really shouldn't surprise me. The perfect shirt is probably hidden in the racks at Saks, and they probably cost $49.50 each.) I have to take all of them back. The others were $5, but apparently pink wasn't a hot color, so it got marked down. Anyway. Why is it so hard to find a good T-shirt just to work out in? I like the Danskin ones, but the arms are kinda tight, and I look like a body builder when I wear them. I need help. Please, someone, where can I get a good T-shirt: a little fitted, somewhat stretchy, not super long, no cap sleeves. Help me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a problem I have, too. And since I can't find the perfect t-shirt, I just don't work out.

I'll show them.........